Comprehensive Pest Control & Other Services In Katy, Texas
The old town heritage and historic energy of Katy, TX, makes this little city a great place to call home. We're just west of Houston, with big city life just a drive away, yet we've got the close-knit community feel of a small town. It's pretty ideal all around. Do you know what else loves it here? Nuisance pests. Your Katy property is susceptible to pest infestations, and TNT Home & Commercial Services is here to help.
Since 2013, our family owned and operated business has been serving local homeowners and small businesses with quality pest control and amenity services. We service Katy and all of Harris, Fort Bend, and Waller counties, as well as the surrounding communities across the Houston area. With 21 years of combined experience, our team of fully licensed, fully insured pest technicians has the expertise and dedication to solve all of your pest control needs.
Some of our services include the following:
- Pest control solutions, such as bed bug treatments, mosquito control, bee and wasp removal, rodent removal, and termite control.
- Essential amenities, such as affordable energy services, electrical services, sprinkler installation, and TV/internet/voice services.
Between our excellent customer service and our effective pest control solutions, you're in good hands with the team at TNT. As Elite Service Professionals and members of the U.S. Green Building Council, we take our work very seriously, and we don't stop until the job is done.
Home Pest Control In Katy, TX
Your residence is your pride and joy. It's where you go to unwind after a long day, and you want to keep your home safe at all costs. That's why you need professional pest protection for your Katy home. An infestation threatens your entire property as well as your health and safety.
The team at TNT Home & Commercial Services can help. We offer quality residential pest control solutions that cover your property from pest activity all year round. From our detailed inspection and initial treatment, through our regular follow-up visits, we are with you every step of the way.
Our home pest control process includes the following:
- Exterior entry points (trails, mounds, etc.)
- Interior attractants (sinks, pipes, holes, etc.)
- Sensitive areas & conducive conditions on the property
- Baseboard spot treatment
- De-webbing & nest removal
- Garage glue boards
- Gel baits & bait stations
- Granular yard treatment
- Interior & exterior
- Lighting fixture treatment
- Perimeter foundation spray
- Treatment of eaves, windowsills & door sills
- Monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly
- Scheduled re-treatments & service visits
- Season-specific treatments
Whatever your pest control and energy needs are, we've got your back. From your home's basic amenities to the sprinkler system, we do it all. Contact us today to discuss your residential needs; we're ready to help.
Commercial Pest Control In Katy, TX
When it comes to nuisance pests, they're not concerned with the type of business you run. All they see when they enter your commercial facility are sources of food, water, and shelter, and that's good enough for them. Pest are not picky with the industry you're in; they're just eager to get inside. That's why you need professional pest control services.
We provide year-round pest coverage to Katy businesses such as the following:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Property management
Whether you own a local barbecue joint or you run a doctor's office, pest control is a real consideration. We offer lasting results that are always effective, and always 100% guaranteed. With same-day and emergency services available, we're here for you 24/7. Give us a call to get started.
Is Mosquito Control Important In Katy, TX?
The residents aren't the only ones that adore Katy; it's also a favorite hangout for Texas mosquitoes. They're hungry for your blood, but they can leave you with much worse than an itchy, red welt. Mosquitoes are vector-pests, meaning, if they're infected, they can transmit a variety of diseases to their hosts, including malaria, West Nile, Zika, and many others.
To protect yourself from dangerous mosquito-borne illnesses, the best thing you can do is get help from a professional pest control company. TNT Home & Commercial Services provides thorough mosquito treatments to minimize your exposure to these bloodsuckers all year long.
Some of our treatments include:
- backpack fogging.
- mosquito misting systems.
- mosquito traps.
- one-time mosquito treatments.
Call us today to discuss your mosquito control and prevention needs. We'll figure out the best plan of action for your specific mosquito situation. Let's get your complimentary inspection on the calendar. We look forward to helping you achieve a mosquito-free, bite-free, pest-free life.
Protect Your Katy, TX Property From Rodent Activity
The thought of hairy, little rodents scurrying across your living room is upsetting to picture, and having it actually happen to you is a nightmare you don't want to deal with. If you're going to minimize your chances of a rodent infestation, you can try the following methods of prevention:
- Block off potential entry points so they can't get indoors.
- Fix leaky pipes and faulty faucets.
- Keep tree trimmings and woodpiles away from the perimeter of the home.
- Maintain cleanliness and eliminate clutter on your property and inside.
- Reduce easily accessible food sources.
- Reduce excess moisture and water sources.
- Seal up any cracks, crevices, holes around the foundation.
- Store all food and in sealed, gnaw-proof containers.
- Sweep under the fridge, furniture, floors, etc.
- Take the trash out frequently and store it in a tightly sealed metal container.
- Wipe up spills, crumbs, residue, etc.
The only 100% dependable form of rodent control and prevention is regular services from the professionals. Rodent infestations are common in Texas, and there are so many attractants on your property, it's hard to keep track of everything on your own; fortunately, you don't have to. Call in the team at TNT Home & Commercial Services, and we'll send those rodents packing.